Thursday, May 1, 2008

Albertsons 8 Hour sale!

Well I went to the 8 Hour sale at our local store this afternoon after school and joined the throngs of people there at the beginning. I had no idea this was so popular! The item of the day? The Crystal Geyser Water 32-pk at $2.99. Every one I walked by was either on their way to that section or walking away with their max of 2 boxes in tow, including me :)

I forgot to take a picture of the trip, but I'll try to paint a picture instead.

1 Renuzit air freshener
2 Crystal Geyser Water 32-pk
2 Oscar Meyer real Bacon crumbles
1 Bullfrog Sunblock
4 lbs Ground Beef
1 Block of Swiss cheese
2 Blocks 1 each of Sharp Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz of Honey Ham sliced thickly
1.5 lbs of Turkey sliced thickly
1 18 ct Albertsons Bakery chocolate chip cookies

total OOP 44.05
savings 34.64!

and this without any additional coupons!

I can't wait to build up a larger stockpile of coupons and save even more.

Did anyone else hit this sale? Post your savings!

No comments: