Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Grocery Challenge for the Week of May 25th

So I'm not really sure where to post this link back since there was no challenge for this week so I am posting the url for the search for grocery challenge over at BeCentsAble.

As I have mentioned on occasion, I am very new to this, blogging, saving, coupons you name it. I haven't been able to do a grocery challenge post before now, but this week, as a result of my Budget Buster I find myself in the difficult position of putting my savings knowledge to the test.

Let's see if I can make it through the rest of the week on 49 dollars and 10 ECBs. Considering that I normally have to struggle to keep it under $100 a week, this should be an excellent field test. Can this family of 5 make it through the week on mostly the items they've stocked up on during the course of the month, with just a few things here and there?

Stay Tuned to find out!

No comments: