Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The $5.00 CVS Challenge!

I am proud to participate in the $5 CVS Challenge over at The New Frugal Mom.

I am a fairly new CVSer myself, having only been at the game for a month, so there won't always be pictures and I may not be able to find good deals like the rest of the Pros around here, but I was able to get pretty close (with the help of some leftover ECBs).

1 KY Yours & Mine 19.99
use $3/10 CVS coupon (or $3/15, I use $3/$10 because that's what my machine spits out)
$5 off printable found here thanks BeThriftyLikeUs!
I also used a $10 ECB that I got from last week's Hawaiian Tropic deal I wrote about here (scroll down)

Total cost including tax I spent 2.53 OOP and got $10 ECB back!

I would have used it to turn it into other ECBs but I already did most of the deals listed in previous weeks.

I can't wait to try this again next week!

No comments: