Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ralphs Grocery Deals week of 4/29-5/6


I'm not sure if there are any other Southern California Ralphs postings out there but I thought I would add my own just in case. Again, I am new to the saving game so there may be some coupon deals I am not aware of. Please bear with me and feel free to let me know of any I may have missed.

Sargento Cheese is 2/$5
using the $1/2 coupon from the 4/20 newspaper insert you can also use the $1/1 printable here bringing the possible total cost to 2/$3

General Mills Cereal is still on sale, now for 2/$4
using the .50/1 printable coupon found here
you can knock the price down to 2/$3 or maybe only 2/$3.50 if they don't let you use more than one coupon at once.

Pedigree Dog food and Whiskas Cat food (DRY) is $9.99
using the $1/1 coupon in the 4/20 newspaper insert that brings you down to $8.99
(there is one for both the Dog and Cat food in the insert
There is also a $1/1 printable for the Dog Food here
Pedigree Cans Dog Food are 10/$10
use .75/10 printable here

There is a Cheez-it Crackers 2/$5 deal where you can get 4 12-pks of Coke products for $1.99 EACH! Being that they are normally about $4 or more (usually more) a pop this is a HUGE deal!

Because at least where I live Orange Juice is VERY expensive (especially my favorite Tropicana) I think the Buy 2 Sara Lee Bagels get 1 free 64 oz Tropicana is a very good deal but then I have seen Tropicana 64 oz go for almost $5!

Guerrero Flour Tortillas 12 ct are .99 that's a possible savings of $2.30 or more!

I'm sure there are more good deals out there, but with my limited stash of coupons this was all I could come up with. Stick with me and as my coupon collection grows so will my deal list! In the meantime, please post any coupons or deals I may have missed. Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: