Thursday, April 24, 2008

Target and customer service Part 2

Well I called another Target store and discovered the following:

* The printables are at each stores discretion. Stemming from the unfortunate hacking into their system and printing out coupons years expired acceptance of THEIR coupons are based entirely on the individual store's discretion whether or not to take them.

* The Lipton Tea coupons ARE in fact good on ANY Lipton Tea product, however had it stated something specific such as "Diet" for instance then (of course) they would not accept a standard item.

* Since the coupons have written on them "void if copied" but yet will still print they are reworking the system for how they will be accepted, f at all. No word yet when that will take place, I got the impression they will be accepted as they try to fix the issue and once they have a solution you can bet they will be vanishing lightening quick!

In the end the store that I spoke to (the one that explained the above to me) did honor the coupons even though the three associates watching the 19 tea packs scan down to nothing looked like they were in physical pain allowing it to happen. Granted it took 2 stores and a few phone calls, but my husband loves tea and the to go packs will help him to limit soda consumption. 20 items, I also bought a bag of the Lays crisps (no .50 for me as I came into the game too late for the additional coupon) $1.50 spent, WELL worth it!

Now if I can just get the rest of this stuff down. Hoping to hit CVS soon. I need to roll those ECBs over before they expire!

Want to hear how this story ends? Click here

No comments: