Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Albertsons deals week of 4/29-5/6

I have noticed a possible under representation of Southern California grocery deals, so I have taken it upon myself to try to bridge some of the gaps. This is my first grocery post so please bear with me.

First and foremost, Tomorrow May 1st from 9am-1pm there is a special 8 hour sale.

Gatorade Sports drinks are .69/1 limit 4
Kellogs Cereal (Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Corn Flakes and possible others) are 2/$3 limit 4
Ultrabrite toothpaste or Colgate Plus toothbrush are 10/$10 (this is also found in the regular flyer)
Albertsons fresh baked Chocolate Chip cookies 18 ct are $1.99
Hormel Honey, Virgina or Cooked Ham and Jennie-O Oven roasted Turkey $2.99 lb
Fresh Extra Lean Ground Beef 85% lean are 1.49 lb
Crystal Geyser Spring Water 35-pk $2.99 limit 2
Albertsons Chunk Cheese 8 oz are 2/$3

Now for the rest of the week.

General Mills products are $1.50 ea when you buy 10 in a single transaction.



if you use the link here you can have access to coupons for:
.50/1 Cheerios
.60/1 Fiber one bars

You can also use:
.50/1 Nature Valley bars from 4/20 newspaper insert
.75/1 Chex Cereal also from 40/20 insert

with 6 printable from Cheerios and Fiber One and if you throw in the inserts the possibilities are endless!

I plan to try this deal tomorrow, it SAYS final price 1.50 each but it ALSO says buy any 10 (no price requirement) so you should come out with even less than 1.50 for each. I will report back what worked for me and please if anyone tries this deal post here and tell me how your experience was.

Some other deals:

Pringles are 10/$10
Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water 10/$10
Albertsons Pasta 10/$10
Ultrabrite toothpaste or Colgate Plus toothbrush 10/$10 (this deal may be linked to the 8 hour sale this Thursday 5/1 from 1-9pm I see it in both ads)


Hershey's X-Large Candy Bars are B1G1 free

Dove Chocolate Candy are 2/$7
use the B1G1 printable coupon here and you get two for $3.99 (as that is the most you can use the coupon for)

Tillamook 2lb Chunk Cheese are $5.99 Possible savings of $4!

Yoplait yogurt multi-packs are 2/$5
use $1/2 coupon from 4/20 insert and the total is 2/$4

Nexcare Bandages are 2/$5
use the $1/2 coupon found here and your total becomes 2/$4 thanks to Money Saving Mom for the link


I'm sure some of you who have been getting the newspaper coupons for a long time can probably do better, but as I have only had it for a few weeks, I am a bit lacking for coupon information. Stick with me and I'll have more to add as time goes on!

No comments: