Thursday, April 24, 2008

Target and customer service Part 3

Well I just got off the phone with their corporate office and they will be making sure that the stores will be better informed on how to handle their printable coupons as well as to clarify which are and are NOT valid. Side note- I brought up the death of the printables to her and she was not aware of any plan to remove them. She considers them a valuable tool for us to be able to print them. If there is an issue with the fine print stating that they are void if copied, perhaps they need to further work with the stores to ensure that we are able to use them in a reasonable manner. Stores have discretion to limit the # of coupons used at once, which had that been the issue I would have accepted. However they should, upon determining the amount they will allow, ALWAYS scan the coupon to confirm if it does work or not. Had the 1st store bothered to try that, they would have seen that my order was valid and then we could have gone about squabbling about how many of the "morally inappropriate" savings with no cost to me, they would have allowed ;)

Corporate is sending me a gift card for my troubles...my faith in the above and beyond Target customer service has been restored.

No comments: