Friday, February 27, 2009

Get paid to buy Pillsbury rolls!

Not a bad deal. This month I have tried not to go shopping unless the stores were paying me to and I have done fairly well. Looks like I'm going to have to go to King Soopers this week and get paid to buy some more Pillsbury rolls. My poor fridge is sagging from the weight of all of the ones I bought back when Albertsons was quadrupling .25 coupons. Of course having Pillsbury rolls already baked at all times isn't necessarily a bad thing. I also found a recipe for Bubble Pizza Thanks to Shop Smart in Vegas for the link.

Mmmm Yummy! So if you are anxious to know how to get this deal to work for yourself so you can find cool things to do with your rolls, check out I am a Money Magnet for a complete break down. Then look around as she shows you some great ways she made this deal work!

edit: I discovered when I went today that the 10/$10 deal is for the mini containers of cinnamon rolls. I didn't find any when I went out last time but I will look if I make it that way again.

No comments: