Friday, February 27, 2009

The beauty of a blogroll.

So I was scanning through a few of my lesser read blogs in an effort to catch up and I found myself on a blogroll chain. I bounced from one blogger to a blogger in their roll to one in their roll and so on. I found myself at a very entertaining blog called Taking what is left. She had a link to the Typealyzer. This site will analyze your blog and give it a version of the Meyers-Briggs test. How cool is that?

Looks like mine is:

ESTP - The Doers



The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.









Well I guess if you take out the outdoorsy portion, that's pretty much my blog. I definitely get more steam out of starting a project than finishing it, as evidenced by the ugly gaps in posting here, but I'm working on it :)

What about you? How does your blog score?

No comments: