Monday, February 23, 2009

Even easier than "Easy"

Contrary to my recent posts about baked goods, I am far from a consummate chef. My all time favorite book is one called Help my apartment has a kitchen!. Recipes are listed in order of very easy, easy and not so easy. Their Teriyaki Chicken is a favorite in our house, even loved by my beyond picky 5 year old! Problem is, for someone one like me it's still a bit of work, you have to use up a big bowl large enough to hold the chicken and mix all the ingredients together and then find room in your fridge for such a bowl for 2 hours or more!

I just stumbled onto this site Dinnersonme on my never ending search for ideas to cook for my family. I haven't looked through it very long, because on the first page I saw there was a link for teriyaki chicken. Unbelievable! 4 ingredients, put them all in a bag with the chicken and let it sit. NO DISHES! I can't wait to try it.

What about you? Do you have any really simple recipes you swear by? I'm always looking for other ideas.

1 comment:

MT said...

I've given you the Honest Scrap Award!

Click here to grab the image and the rules.

;-)