Tuesday, February 24, 2009

They like me they really like me!

I got a blog award! How cool is that? Thanks so much Marianne for letting me know you like what you've been reading!



Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap Award:

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” There’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I have 3 children, at least 2 of whom have special needs
2. In the 10 years I have been married I have only lived in one place longer than 2 years and no we are not in the military.
3. Most of my current friends have never seen my natural hair color.
4. My closest family member resides more than 900 miles away.
5. All of my female friends living near me are teachers.
6. I am not a techie but I surround myself with them.
7. I have only been actively saving money and using coupons for a little over 8 months
8. My favorite color is purple
9. I am not a terrible cook but not a terribly inventive one either
10. 3 out of the 5 members of my family all have birthdays in July

Not the best list but it's my first time filling one of these out.

And now it's my turn to share the love!

1. Money Saving Mom
2. Moms Need To Know
3. Chief Family Officer
4. Playgroups are no place for children
5. If only I had Super Powers
6. List Mama
7. Common Sense with Money

For those of you who have never heard of me before, I've been watching you and I really enjoy reading your blog! Hopefully I'll be able to comment more often (or at all) from now on.

3 comments:

CC said...

Awww! Thanks so much for sharing the love!!

Chief Family Officer said...

Aw, thanks so much, Sarina! I really appreciate your thinking of me, and I think you're doing awesome yourself! Love your post on when good couponers go bad - I was just looking at some expiration dates myself :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for the award! Sorry it took so long for me to claim it!