Thursday, March 12, 2009

You learn something new every day.

I live in a place populated with just about every major chain of stores I can think of. Safeway, Kroger (King Soopers), Albertsons, Super Walmart, Super Target and Kmart (they removed all the Supers). But of the 3 major grocery stores, I was under the impression that only King Soopers doubled coupons and even then, only .50 or below. Then I discovered that Safeway not only doubled .50 and below coupons, but they also double anything else above .50 up to a total of $1 or .99 I never paid that much attention. I thought that was unique in my area, until I discovered by a fluke that King Soopers does the doubling up to $1 as well! This opens my options considerably, especially since King Soopers is much closer to me than Safeway.

I don't know if it's always been this way with my grocery stores, but according to
grocerycouponguide coupon policies seem to be changing across many stores all over. What about you? Have you noticed any coupon policy changes?

No comments: