Friday, August 29, 2008

Is Walgreens really gonna pay me to take all this?

So the question becomes...

Does the early bird get the worm?

or

Does luck favor the prepared?

We'll see tomorrow. I spent a great deal of time getting ideas from other sites. Check out MSM's mr linky there are far too many people to list, but rest assured if you linked there I probably checked it out.

I couldn't go today as my little boy stayed home from school sick but if you are curious what I plan to do tomorrow check out my spread sheet here. I borrowed the idea for the spread sheet format from frugaldrmom.

I couldn't get my google doc to show the entire spreadsheet on one screen to take an image but if you are only interested in the cliff notes then check this out!

Total cost: $222.78
Total Spent: $95.32
Total Earned: $110.97
TOTAL OOP: -$15.45!


Edit: oops I added an item in twice and the sheet had to be rebalanced. I spend a $1 more and make a $1 more so still earn the same amount!

That's right I PLAN to get them to pay ME for taking all that stuff. I say plan because all of this is speculation at this point. I have to see what happens when I get there tomorrow. Will everything be gone as so many CVSs were when the deals were this good? We'll have to see what happens tomorrow!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Don't forget your $16 digital camera! I'm headed back to Wags tomorrow for my 3rd trip. Just trying to figure out the best deals.