Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In the words of the movie "Airplane"...

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop...

Getting the newspaper! Wow here I am thinking I can afford to give saving a break while I get my stuff settled..maybe a week or so, not much time, just enough for my stuff to show up and then all THESE show up! I guess that's another thing I've learned. Don't let your couponing stuff out of your site for a minute! Well maybe a minute but definitely don't neatly pack up your coupons safely in a filing cabinet and have movers take that filing cabinet away from you for just under a week! Last night I spent close to $50 at Walmart with no coupons to use when I was buying things that I could keep alive in a 5 day cooler. I am living in my new house with no fridge for going on 2 days now. Doesn't seem like much, until you realize just how many things require refrigeration. Well enough about that, I'll write more about my moving "education" later.

In the meantime check out these posts from some of my favorite bloggers and maybe you will be lucky enough to be able to take part in some of these rockin deals!

Money Saving Mom tells us all about how to get Free Groceries with the Kellogg's Rebate from last weeks paper here.

Over at Centible Savings we get to find out how to combine the Kellogg's Rebate with some very cool RR deals at Walgreen's. Check em out
here.

If you are able to take advantage of any of these above deals let me know, so I can live vicariously through you!

No comments: