Thursday, December 11, 2008

A deal too good to pass up!

It's been awhile since I last posted, the Christmas chaos has dramatically affected my ability to sit down and find the deals, let alone post them here. I did stumble upon an insane deal taking place at Target for Free Rayovac Batteries. Follow the link and it will take you to a PDF with an unlimited number of times you can print! I also took advantage of the Free Lumin Air Candles

Both of these deals come courtesy of one of my favorite bloggers
Money Saving Mom



I know this picture isn't as inspiring as many of those out there, but I just had to post it. I am working this Battery deal gradually so as not to become Target's Public Enemy #1 as I am at my local Walgreens.

Besides the two blanket sleepers which I got for $8 (instead of $9.99) and the snow had I got for $1 everything else in this picture is 100% FREE, well before tax that is. The batteries represent 2 separate trips, one for 6 packs and one where I bought 4.

Personally I think with all the electronic toys and gizmos out there and many more to come with the holidays, what better thing to stock up on than FREE batteries?

No comments: