Sunday, December 21, 2008

Free HappyBites and Missing Rayovac

Well I'm afraid we're running short on time, but I just thought I would pass this free coupon for Happy Bites Baby food here thanks to MSM. It expires 12-31-08 so if you plan to use it, better hurry!

According to their website you can find these at Super Target and King Soopers. I plan to pick one up this week and I'll let you know, Was it worth buying?

Also, looks like the word is out on the Rayovac Deal. I sent my husband to pick up another 4 packages (I've been buying groups of 6 or less so as not to raise any flags with my local Target) and the fully stocked section I have been visiting is now totally bare! A Target employee even went to my husband and asked him if he was looking for the "FREE batteries" and suggested they might have more on Monday. So if you are looking to stock up any more you may want to get the ones you need first since you may not have another chance.

No comments: