Friday, November 28, 2008

My First Black Friday

Well I made it though my first ever Black Friday! I didn't get up for the door buster deals, and instead walked casually into Walmart at 9am armed only with a shopping list and everyone else's Black Friday ads.

What can I say about Walmart on Black Friday? Well I haven't been there during the Door Buster hours, but by 9am it was a typical Walmart day. Isles packed with carts but people there just as friendly and helpful as always. Not overly so, but nothing like the horror stories I usually hear about.

The store was only missing two items from my list and as for the rest of them, only three things were actually bought for Walmart's price, the rest I was able to price match from Target, Best Buy and Kmart!

All in all I think I did fairly well for not getting up that early and only spending two hours from the time I left to the time I got home.

Retail Price: $219.97
Price Paid: $130.99

No comments: