Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Blog Sightings

I've recently decided that even though my blog is far from well viewed, there are many among my few followers that don't take the time to scour the blogosphere like I do and may miss some more important postings. In this spirit I'm going to take part in a practice that many other bloggers have and share some things I've come across in my searching.

The first of what I'm sure will be many worthwhile shared posts comes to us today from Money Saving Mom

Here she asks her readers about still being frugal while attempting to address food allergies. I know some of my readers have this issue, so I thought I would pass it along.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You have a great blog...found it through another blog I was visiting...Hope you will visit me....