Sunday, October 19, 2008

A brief stop in the kitchen.

I have been talking with some people about the joy and ease of using crock pots and how to save money when you are providing dinner for your family. Many of us are so frazzled and flustered that the idea of a home cooked meal for your family is somewhat of a fantasy. Especially, in my case with way picky special needs kids, making dinner is not unlike working at a fast food diner.

A short time ago I came across these posts from Money Saving Mom and since they fit into my topic of conversation and suggestions I thought I would pass them along.

Here is a guest post she shared recently from a woman who has dedicated herself to making every dinner for an entire year cost no more than $5! Check it out and then go subscribe to her blog. Having a new idea every day is pretty cool in my book!

Here is a question asked by MSM taking a poll of how many of us use our crock pot. Check out the links she has. One of them is another 365 days of ideas, this time all surrounding the crock pot. Since I have been without a crockpot for so long and finally got a replacement, you can bet I'll be checking it out for ideas.

No comments: