Thursday, July 24, 2008

Leaving California...

I'm sorry to say that my posting regarding the OC (Southern Calfornia) Albertsons is at an end. My family is moving to Colorado. Our house is being packed up next week and we will be driving out to Colorado that weekend. I will miss being able to share the Albertsons deals, as well as being able to play the Drug Store Game. Ahh CVS I hardly knew ye! Alas Colorado has no CVS's to speak of so I will be forced to learn the Walgreens Game along with so many others. I hear once you get the hang of it, its actually pretty good. Gone are the days of 7 different stores in a 5 mile radius, but I am looking forward to being back in the land of Super Walmart and Super Target! I can't tell you how many times I have gone looking for a deal listed only to find that my standard store doesn't even carry that item!

Stay tuned, as I hope to be back up and running by mid-August at the latest. School starts then and I may actually have some more time to put into this. Don't worry I will continue my work at being a more frugal person and I'm sure there will be many more lessons to learn along the way.

As for my contribution to the Grocery Game? I don't have a local Albertsons so I will have to see what, if any voice in the Colorado area for King Sooper, Super Target, Safeway or Walmart is needed. I'm sure I'll find something I can contribute eventually!

If anyone knows of something in the CO area that no one is talking about or sharing with people, feel free to let me know, I'm always open to new ideas. Until then, Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you all again real soon!

1 comment:

Brie said...

We have been trying to move to Colorado for years...I'll never let the dream die! :)

What part did you move to?